A Sammy Review: The Right Words (Right and Wrong #1) by Lane Hayes

Rating: 4.5 stars out of 5   “You know the saying about kissing a bunch of frogs before you meet your prince?” “I think you’re using artistic license. It’s not—” “Hush. Just hear me out. I don’t think it’s the frog or the prince that matters much. I think it’s the journey in between. You… Continue reading A Sammy Review: The Right Words (Right and Wrong #1) by Lane Hayes

On Tour with Lissa Kasey & Sam Kadence – Two Sides of the Same Coin (book tour and contest)

A One Person, Two Authors, Three Books! Book Names: Hidden Gem, Unicorns and Rainbow Poop, On The Right Track (Audio Book) Goodreads Link:  On The Right Track     Unicorns and Rainbow Poop          Hidden Gem Author Name: Lissa Kasey/Sam Kadence  A Short Conversation with Lissa Kasey… Q – Do you remember your first… Continue reading On Tour with Lissa Kasey & Sam Kadence – Two Sides of the Same Coin (book tour and contest)

Love is Sweet with Raine O’Tierney’s Bowl Full of Cherries (book tour and contest)

Book Name: Bowl Full of Cherries Author Name: Raine O’Tierney Author Bio: Raine O’Tierney, a passionate believer in what she calls The Sweetness, writes positive stories about first loves, first times, fidelity, forever-endings and.friskiness? When she’s not writing, Raine can be found fighting the good fight for intellectual freedom at her library day job. Raine believes… Continue reading Love is Sweet with Raine O’Tierney’s Bowl Full of Cherries (book tour and contest)

Ride Into the Wind with the Hard Riders Anthology (book tour)

The Authors of the Hard Riders Anthology talk about Why I Like Bikers… Jenna: There’s a theory about bikers that 99% of them are law abiding citizens and the other 1% are ‘outlaws’. The one-percenters are often visible at charity events such as delivering toys to children during holiday seasons or blocking protesters at funerals.… Continue reading Ride Into the Wind with the Hard Riders Anthology (book tour)