Author ReDiscoveries and This Week At Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Its a week of reviews and one Author Rediscovery as I look back on a author I dearly love whose books deserve a second and perhaps even a third look by readers everywhere.
Surely we all have authors like those. Writers whose books we’ve read and we’ve wondered why they just haven’t caught on for some reason. We’ve adored their prose, their characters, the way the plot just came together and caught our hearts and minds. And then looked around to see that maybe no one else was reading along with us.
So I thought why not start a column to bring back some of the authors that we felt that way about or books we want to highlight once more.
This week I’m going to highlight a favorite author of mine, Sara Black and her books. To me, her style, her wounded soldiers and yes, even her mysticism, just stood out and left me marveling long after her stories were over. More about her later on in the week.
What authors or books make you feel that way? Write us and let us know….
Now on to this week’s schedule…
This Week At Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Sunday, May 8:
- This Week at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Monday, May 9:
- Riptide Tour: Risk Aware by Amelia C. Gormley
- A Jeri Review: The Sweet Spot (Homeruns #4) By Sloan Johnson
- An Ali Audio Review: Starstruck by LA Wit
Tuesday, May 10:
- A Stella Review: Neon White Episode 5 by Wulf Francu Godgluck
- A BJ Audio Review: Never a Hero by Marie Sexton
- A Lila Review: Tiny House by Charley Descoteaux
Wednesday, May 11:
- A BJ Audio Review: To the Highest Bidder by Caitlin Ricci
- A MelanieM Review: Kellen’s Awakening by Angel Martinez and Bellora Quinn
- A Paul B Review: Signed with a Heart by AJ Marcus
Thursday, May 12:
- A Free Dreamer Review: Yesterday by Mickie B. Ashling
- A VVivacious Review: Bad Dogs and Drag Queens by Julie Lynn Hayes
- STRW Author ReDiscovery: Sarah Black
- A MelanieM Review Redux: The General and the Horse-Lord by Sarah Black
Friday, May 13:
- A MelanieM Review: Brandywine Investigations: Open for Business (Brandywine Investigations #1-3)
by Angel Martinez
- An Ali Review: Bored, Stroked and Blueprinted
- A Stella Review: Black Dust by Lynn Charles
- A Paul B Review: For the Love of a Wolf by Charlie Richards
Saturday, May 14:
- A Jeri Review – Pop Life by Ryan Loveless