Rough Trade (Woodbury Boys #3) by Sidney Bell
Publisher: Carina Press
Release Date (Print & Ebook):
Ebook: Monday December 3
Print (mmp): Tuesday December 25
Length (Print & Ebook):
Print (mmp): 496
Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Male/Male Romance
Reader warnings: Childhood sexual abuse, angst
All buy links or pre-order links:
- Carina Press: https://www.carinapress.com/shop/books/9781335777119_rough-trade.html
- Harlequin: https://www.harlequin.com/shop/books/9781335777119_rough-trade.html
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Rough-Trade-Woodbury-Boys-Sidney/dp/1335777113
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/rough-trade-sidney-bell/1128809466
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Sidney_Bell_Rough_Trade?id=xD9eDwAAQBAJ
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/rough-trade/id1391032235?mt=11
Quick-witted hustler Ghost is no stranger to living dangerously; survival has always been the name of the game.
He’s just always gone it alone.
Now he’s got the wrong people breathing down his neck, and the only way out demands placing his trust in the unlikeliest of heroes: Duncan Rook, a gruff cop whose ethics are as solid as his body.
Cozying up to a criminal is hardly what Duncan’s reputation on the force needs—especially when that criminal is temptation personified. Ghost is Duncan’s polar opposite, and the last person he expected to fall for.
So then why does every imaginable scenario for taking down their common enemy end with Ghost in his arms?
This book is approximately 122,000 words
One-click with confidence. This title is part of the Carina Press Romance Promise: all the romance you’re looking for with an HEA/HFN. It’s a promise!
Author Sidney Bell talks Rough Trade:
Rough Trade is about rebuilding after trauma and letting yourself be loved even when the pain of the past hasn’t quite healed yet. Ghost and Rook are fighting bad guys, sure, but at its core, the book is about trust, both in the sense of learning to trust a partner, and in trusting that you’re worthy of their love despite your imperfections.
Release Blitz Teaser Quotes:
- “I’m not going to try to stop you if you want to leave, but you came here for a reason. You need help. I’ll help.” – Duncan
- He couldn’t imagine how Rook would respond if Ghost did say it: if you’ll tell me which lie you want, I’ll give it to you. – Ghost
- Sure, Rook said he wanted to keep Ghost safe, but could Ghost trust it? – Ghost
Release Blitz Excerpt:
Ghost studied him in the poor, orange-blue light, wondering if Rook was flushing. Suddenly the bathroom and its painful stitches association seemed stark and too close, but Rook’s warmth and his strong arms and his words from this morning they aren’t getting to you, delivered in that quiet, certain tone (honest, part of Ghost suggested)…all of that was, strangely, safe. Rook didn’t like him but he would stand between Ghost and the door, any door he could, maybe, at least for now, and that sounded— God, he was tired. It sounded so nice to let his back face the door because someone else was keeping watch.
He thought yes, yes, I think I would too, I think I would prefer that you lie here like you did before and help me get warm.
About Sidney Bell:
Sidney Bell lives in Colorado with her amazingly supportive husband. She received her MFA degree in Creative Writing in 2010, considered aiming for the Great American Novel, and then promptly started writing fanfiction instead. More realistic grown-ups eventually convinced her to try writing something more fiscally responsible, though, which is how we ended up here. When she’s not writing, she’s playing violent video games, yelling at the television during hockey games, or supporting her local library by turning books in late.
Connect with Sidney:
- Instagram: @sidneybellbooks https://www.instagram.com/sidneybellbooks/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sidney-Bell-234780093548718/
- Twitter: @sidneybellbooks https://twitter.com/sidneybellbooks
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1655174.Sidney_Bell
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B01JG56JDG?redirectedFromKindleDbs=true
- Website: www.sidneybell.com
- Blog: http://www.sidneybell.com/blog/
- Email: SIDNEYBELLBOOKS@GMAIL.COM
Giveaway: Win 1 of 5 Paperback of HARD LINE and LOOSE CANNON (Woodbury Boys series) by Sidney Bell! (North American addresses only)
Code: a Rafflecopter giveaway
Direct link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/88d45f0377/
Read Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words 5 star review here.