Claimed (Wild Hunters #2) by Desire by Skye Jones
Release Date: July 27,2015
Publisher: Liquid Silver Books
Cover Artist: Liquid Silver Books
Sales Links: Liquid Silver Books | Amazon UK | Amazon US | Barnes & Noble
Our Chat with Skye Jones…
Today I’m very lucky to be interviewing Skye Jones author of Claimed by Desire.
Hi Skye, thank you for agreeing to this interview. Tell us a little about yourself, your background, and your current book.
Thanks for having me I am a fairly newly published author in the romance genre, although I have been writing for years. I write paranormal and contemporary M/M, M/F, and M/M/F romance.
Claimed by Desire is book two in the Wild Hunters series but can be read as a standalone.
Tell us the ten moments that stayed with you from any book.
Oooh I love questions like this. I love reading and there are so many moments that stay with me. So bear in mind that this list is by no means exhaustive, and I have probably left out some great moments! This is in no particular order:
• The moment in Truth in The Dark, by Amy Lane, when Knife gives Aerie-Smith the missing chess piece of the dark king. This book really moved me. It’s a wonderful story, with incredible writing. A fairy tale that breaks your heart and then mends it back together again. I adore Amy Lane.
• When Sam meets Mitch in Special Delivery. I blame Heidi Cullinan for giving me a trucker fetish! I want my own Mitch.
• In Cujo, by Stephen King, when the mother and child drive up to the house where Cujo is and you are just filled with this sense of incredible dread.
• The moment in Pride and Prejudice when Darcy refuses to dance with Elizabeth Bennet. I don’t know why but I love this part in the book. I think his words and actions sum Darcy up, and make his change all the more remarkable. To be honest, every single moment in Pride and Prejudice has stayed with me!
• In Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan, there’s a moment the heroine realizes Archer can’t speak. It’s really powerful. I absolutely loved this book.
• One of my favorite books is Rachel’s Holiday, by Marian Keyes. I love the moment when Rachel (who is in rehab) realizes she isn’t actually different or superior to everyone else, and that actually she has serious, major, stuff to sort out and is an addict.
• The moment in The Woman in Black when the narrator first sees Eel Marsh House. This book is genuinely terrifying. It builds such a sense of evil and dread as the story unfolds that it stays with you for years after you’ve read it. I had a lot of sleepless nights after reading this! But it is a brilliant, superbly told tale.
• The moment in Touching the Void when one friend is forced to leave another for dead. This isn’t a fictional book, but a true account of a horrific climb gone wrong. There is also a film, which is fantastic. Even if you’re not remotely interested in climbing (like me) this is a gripping read.
• The moment in Hot Head when Griff and Dante realize they are in love. This book is such a favorite. It’s a real happy place, comfort read for me.
• The end of English Passengers. What a book! And one of the best endings I’ve ever read. Can’t say anymore or I will give it away.
Dylan Roberts returns to the Wales of his birth a changed man after the violent death of his mate. Having turned his back on being a bounty hunter and sworn off love for life, all he wants now is revenge.
When he meets Aeron Lombardo, his new farmhand, Dylan resents the intense attraction that blossoms between them. But Aeron won’t stop pushing and soon things take a hot and sexy turn.
As passions rise, danger rears its ugly head. Now Dylan and Aeron must choose whether to separate or commit to one another totally. Will Dylan take the final step and claim his new mate?
Pages or Words: 148 pages
Categories: Erotica, Fiction, M/M Romance, Paranormal, Romance
“Turn around.” Dylan’s low voice echoed in the bathroom.
He did as instructed, skin goose bumping in the chill air. Thick fingers touched either side of his torso and gently pressed down into his lower back. “Does it hurt?”
He shook his head.
“Turn back around.”
He faced the front and watched as Dylan moved large hands over his torso, gentle but firm. He pressed a little more on the right hand side. “What about here? Hurt at all?”
“No.” He exhaled a shaky breath. No matter how much he told his dick not to take interest in the proceedings, he became more and more aroused at every touch.
Then Dylan did something so strange it snapped him out of his fog of desire. The man leaned in towards Aeron and sniffed him.
“Jesus.” Aeron took a step back, butting up against the sink behind him. “Did you just smell me?”
Skye Jones is an erotic romance author who likes to write about that moment when lust and love meet and head on.
Where to find the author:
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Skye-Jones/297399473794965
Enter to win a Rafflecopter Prize: $25 gift card to one winner, two e-copies to two other winners, Link and prizes provided by the author and Pride Promotions.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Tour Dates & Stops:
MM Good Book Reviews
Full Moon Dreaming
Vampires, Werewolves, and Fairies, Oh My
Amanda C. Stone
Prism Book Alliance
Jessie G. Books
Scattered Thoughts & Rogue Words
Sinfully Addicted to All Male Romance
BFD Book Blog
Wicked Faerie’s Tales and Reviews
Book Reviews, Rants, and Raves
Carly’s Book Reviews
Rainbow Gold Reviews
My Fiction Nook
Happily Ever Chapter
Inked Rainbow Reads