There’s a LGBTQ Town Out West
Calling Your Name! Meet
Carol Lynne’s Cattle Valley and it’s newest story, Snake Charmer!
Join Carol Lynne on her blog tour to celebrate the release of Snake Charmer. Find out more about her and her writing as each day she reveals answers to more questions.
Contest: Don’t miss out on the fun by entering for your chance to win a bundle of eBooks from Carol’s backlist with Totally Bound Publishing here. The competition will run from the 28th July-12th August to celebrate the launch of this new title Snake Charmer, with winners being announced at the Totally Bound facebook release party on 12th August.
Five facts about Cattle Valley You Didn’t Know About Cattle Valley!
1. The main threesome in Cattle Valley started as secondary characters in the Good-Time Boys series.
2. Cattle Valley is a fictitious town west of Sheridan, Wyoming. Shhh, don’t say that out loud because some people still like to believe. It’s kind of like Santa Claus.
3. I have yet to talk to a reader of the series who does not wish the town was a real community.
4. The Grizzly Bar is actually a real bar that I visited in Roscoe, Montana. Visited, drank in, it’s all the same thing. Oh, actually, I believe I also played slots in the back.
5. After Obama was first elected President of the United States, I received numerous emails from readers around the world asking how the residents felt about the outcome. It truly broke my heart to inform readers that Cattle Valley was not a real town.
Sometimes it takes finding an opposite to show us the beauty within ourselves.
When security consultant and ex-mercenary, Gabrielo ‘Snake’ Barbas, thwarts an attack of one of his co-workers, Riley Banks, he takes it upon himself to keep the smaller man safe. His job is made harder when he discovers the attacker is actually Riley’s ex-boyfriend, a ruthless man from a very wealthy and powerful family.
After a night of passion, Snake decides to take Riley far away from Richmond, Virginia to a town in Wyoming for the annual Cattle Valley Days celebration. He should have known that sex with Riley wouldn’t be enough, but he feels he has nothing else to give such a nice guy. Riley is the sexiest man Snake’s ever taken to his bed despite Riley’s claim otherwise.
Riley knows he’s average-looking at best, so why does Snake continue to flatter him? It’s obvious he’s not going to kick Snake out of bed, even after Snake informs him that sex is all he has to give. Why does Snake see him so differently than the rest of the world?
While Riley is busy trying to figure out the man who touches him like no other has before, Snake is busy trying to protect him from a monster in a business suit.
Like the sound of Snake Charmer? You can purchase from Totally Bound today right here!
Carol Lynne Bio:
An avid reader for years, one day Carol Lynne decided to write her own brand of erotic romance. Carol juggles between being a full-time mother and a full-time writer. These days, you can usually find Carol either cleaning jelly out of the carpet or nestled in her favourite chair writing steamy love scenes.
Find out more about Carol Lynne and her books at her Author Page at Totally Bound