Request A Book Review
Please note that Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words is an LGBTQIA-centric book blog. If your story/book does not include/focus on LGBTQIA relationships/stories, this is not the blog for you but thanks for thinking of us.
1. Please select an LGBTQIA (M/M Romance, F/F Romance etc) book class and at least one genre for your book. You can use a maximum of sixteen genres to identify your book. .
2. Fiction Non-Fiction
3. Select the audience your book is intended for. Adult or YA
4. Special Author/Publisher Notations for violence, abuse etc._______________________________________________.
5. Flame rating*
0 Flames – No romantic material present.
1 Flame – Stories will either not have consummated love scenes, or if the love scenes are consummated detail is not given
2 Flames – Stories will have some love scenes. These will be more sensual than graphic and will mostly rely on euphemism.
3 Flames – Stories will have sensual, yet more explicit love scenes, and the language used to describe them may be more graphic and direct.
4 Flames – Stories will have frequent love scenes that are explicit and described using graphic and direct language.
5 Flames – Stories have a high frequency of love scenes that are explicit, described using graphic and direct language, and/or contain subject matter that some readers may consider objectionable.
(Heat Rating System copyright 2006 All Romance eBooks, LLC)
6. Description (or synopsis) of the book, please include a page count.*0 character(s):
8. Cover artist (we review covers along with the story).
9.Book Format* epub mobi PDF
10. I can provide a hard copy* Yes No
11. Author Bio:
12: Personal message to the reviewer (hint, knowing their name and the genres they review are a plus).
Where the book is sold or reviews can be posted.
Barnes & Noble:
Links to where more information about the book and the author can be found.
where do I leave the review request I don’t understand the form process do I just copy paste and resend in an email ?
Yes please. Right now send it to email@example.com