Buy Links for other books in the series
- Charlie’s Hero: https://www.books2read.com/charlieshero
- Andrew’s Promise: https://www.books2read.com/andrewspromise
How do you find love when someone doesn’t want you to be happy?
Patrick Edwards is dealing with a double whammy. Unwanted attention from his housemate’s boyfriend is making him feel uncomfortable in his own home, and he’s facing uncertainty with his employment as an administrative assistant at the local elementary school. He finally breathes a sigh of relief when a friend puts him in contact with Simon, who has a vacant room.
Simon Dawson is a paramedic who doesn’t hesitate to help Patrick. After all, no one should live in a house where they don’t feel safe. Simon develops feelings for Patrick, but doesn’t act on them—Patrick’s moved from a bad situation and doesn’t need his new housemate hitting on him. However, a weekend away changes everything when Simon realizes Patrick returns his feelings.
But someone doesn’t want Patrick and Simon to be happy. A series of strange letters arrive at the house, and things will get a lot worse before the two men get their happily ever after.
Patrick’s Savior is a novel of approximately 69k words. It is part of a series but can be read stand-alone.
Nic Starr lives in Australia where she tries to squeeze as much into her busy life as possible. Balancing the demands of a corporate career with raising a family and writing can be challenging but she wouldn’t give it up for the world.
Always a reader, the lure of m/m romance was strong and she devoured hundreds of wonderful m/m romance books before realising she had some stories of her own that needed to be told.
Nic loves to spend time with her family—an understanding husband, two beautiful daughters, and a cherished Cairn terrier. Nic is a foodie and wine lover who lives in the city but is a country girl at heart. When not writing or reading, she is often found indulging in her love of cooking and planning her dream home in the country.
You can find Nic on Facebook, Twitter and her blog. She’d love it if you stopped by to say hi.
Author Social Media Links
- Website & Blog: http://www.nicstarr.com
- Amazon Author Page: http://www.amazon.com/Nic-Starr/e/B00MAWRRQG/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nicki.nicstar
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NicStarrAuthor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nicstarr_author
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nic_starr_author/
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/nicstarr_author
- Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8139967.Nic_Starr