This week is one in the US where we take stock and give thanks. The end of the year is getting closer and we will have a year in review in December. But 2015 has been pretty remarkable and I have plenty to be grateful for, only some of which I will talk about here.
I am thankful for all the wonderful reviewers that have come to read and review here at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words, and we have gained quite a few this year. Our perspectives on books have grown, we’ve brought in more authors and countries. My own TBR list now resembles something like Santa’s…long and winding because of all the new books and authors our reviewers have brought to my attention and hopefully yours.
We’ve brought new original blogs online. Paul’s Paranormal Portfolio and Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Word’s Author Discovery, YA Saturday, M/M First Line Quizzes, whatever comes to mind, our group of reviewers seem to chime in with great ideas and new possibilities for our blog. I love that! And yes, grow we will (channeling my inner Yoda).
To my Reviewers! Thank you in no particular order, Barb the Zany Old Lady, Sammy, Paul B, BJ, Mika, Stella, F. D., Jeri, Wynter, Ali, and Aurora. To totally embarrass you all. Wild things! You make my heart sing, you make everything groovy..and this blog wouldn’t work without you all and your wonderful contributions. Mwah!
To Our Readers! I’m thankful for all you readers who follow us on here, on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and wherever else we land. We love our books, its why we write our reviews. We write them for our readers, for you. So please keep your comments coming. We love to hear them. And if you think there is a author out there for us, suggest them to us too!
Whew! Like those Academy Awards, I think I hear the music and its telling me to stop now, pleases stop! Almost done.
Last Saturday, we started our November M/M First Line Quiz. You have 1 more week to find the answers and send them in if you want to win the prize. Get going! Here is the link.
Everyone who celebrates have a safe and happy Thanksgiving in the United States and for all the expats abroad.
Now for this weeks schedule.
This Week at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Sunday, November 22:
- It’s Thanksgiving and This Week at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
- RJ Scott Guest Post for End Street 5 – The Case Of The Purple Pearl (contest)
Monday, November 23:
- Author Spotlight: My Interview with Max Vox, author of ‘My Hero: The Olympian’ by Max Vos (excerpt/contest)
- Coffee Sip and Book Break with Love In Uniform anthology (excerpt and giveaway)
- Can Love Return? Check Out HelenKay Dimon’s Stranded (contest)
- A MelanieM Review: The Devil’s Due by Parker Williams
- A Stella Review: What Happens At Christmas by Jay Northcote
Tuesday, November 24:
- Adrian J. Smith ‘Spirit of Grace’ series – Keep Me In Mind tour
- Will & Patrick Are Back in Will & Patrick Do the Holidays by Leta Blake & Alice Griffiths (contest)
- A Barb the Zany Old Lady Review: Driven Snow by Tara Lain
- A Mika Review: Reaping Havoc by A.J. Rose
- A BJ Review: Chrysalis Corporation by T.A. Venedicktov
Wednesday, November 25:
- Contemporary Spotlight: Becca Burton ‘Something Like A Love Song’ (excerpt and giveaway)
- Coffee Sip and Book Break with ‘Black Lace’ by LJ Hamlin (excerpt and giveaway)
- Elizabeth Wilde’s Defiant Loyalties Blog Tour and Contest
- An Ali Review: Dangerous Territory by Cari Z
- A BJ Review: Claimings, Tails, and Other Alien Artifacts (Claimings #1) by Lyn Gala
- Barb, A Zany Old Lady Review: Stranded by HelenKay Dimon
Thursday, November 26 :
- Happy Thanksgiving to all in the U.S. and Americans abroad!
- A Barb the Zany Old Lady: Easy Evening by Mary Calmes
- A Stella Review: The Winter Spirit by Indra Vaughn
- A MelanieM Review: A Guy’s Thanksgiving by Skylar M. Cates
- A Ali Review: The Werewolf of Grey Lake Inn by Megan Derr
Friday, November 27:
- Kim Fielding’s “The Sacrifice and Other Stories.” Guest Blog and Giveaway
- RJ Scott: The Guardian Angel by Liam Livings Tour and Contest
- A Jeri Review: Like No One is Watching (Dance, Love, Live #1) by Jaime Samms
- Barb, A Zany Old Lady Review: The Fitzwarren Inheritance by Chris Quinton, RJ Scott and Sue Brown
- A Paul B Review: Branding an Icy Heart (Wolves of Stone Ridge 32) by Charlie Richards
- A BJ Review: Sacrifices and Other Stories by Kim Fielding
Saturday, November 28:
- In the Spotlight: Legal Brief’ by Kyan Christopher (excerpt and giveaway)
- A Free Dreamer YA Review: You Promised Me Two Years by Angela Yseult