It’s already midApril and I have just realized that I missed posting my March 2014 Review Summary and Best Covers. Sigh. Sometimes things just get away from you and this certainly did last month. So I am posting the review to run later today. There are so many wonderful authors and books represented that you are sure to find several to add to your TBR or Must Read stack of stories. Included in the reviews are the penultimate story of the Cut & Run series from Abigail Roux and the first 2 stories in the second group of Pulp Friction 2014 series.
Spring has finally come to Maryland (although it may only be here a week). My cherry blossoms are blooming as are those around the tidal basin. So I am off to grab some weeds and bird watch in the sun.
Here is the week ahead in reviews, author guest blogs and contests:
- Monday, April 14: Author Spotlight: Jim Provenzano and Book Giveaway
- Tuesday, April 15: Memories of Love by Jim Provenzano
- Wed., April 16: With Pride by Megan Derr
- Thursday, April 17: Megan Mulry :Author Guest Blog and Book Tour (Contest)
- Friday, April 18: Bound to be a Groom by Megan Mulry
- Saturday, April 19: Floodgates by Mary Calmes