New Love, New Beginnings. Hey, Its March!
March sails in this week full of itself! March is a month just popping with meaning and celebrations of all kinds. The Vernal Equinox begins March 20th (although it has felt like Spring here for days). There’s the Ides of March (poor Caesar), St. Patricks Day (get out your green), World Wildlife Day is on the 3rd, International Forest Day is on the 21st and more religious days than I will go into here. Here in the States, even Daylight Savings Time returns (ugh).
For me, however, it signals the return of spring. New growth of all types from buds and tiny leaves appearing from shrub to perennial flowers to birds busy with their nesting building in anticipation of young to follow. The eagles at the National Arboretum have already laid their first egg of the season. Yes, love is in the air whether it be new love or that of established lovers like the eagle pair I just mentioned. Of course, that’s my link to my topic this week and perhaps this month.
Love stories! What’s your preference? Do you even have one? New Love, New Beginnings. Lovers Reunited, Second Chance at Love? I have to admit I have a huge fondness for the second trope. I love it when ex-lovers get a chance to have their HEA, to get that love that de-railed back on track after whatever broke them up and time gone by (go ahead count up the cliches, lol). But then again, ah, those stories of men finding their soul mates and never letting go, no matter the obstacles. They grab me too. Ok, I love them both. How about you? Do you all have a preference? Yes? No? I’m dying to find out. Giveaway time!
Give me your favorites and why.
New Love, New Beginnings Love Story Giveaway
This week its name your favorite New Love, New Beginnings Love Story Giveaway. Random reader chosen will get a $10 Dreamspinner Press gift card. Its a short contest. A new one starts next Sunday. So comment all week along until midnight Saturday, March 4th. Leave your email address, along with your favorite new love stories and why you love them. Winner will be announced next Sunday along with our new contest! Hey, its Spring, lets go crazy with love stories!
This Week at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Sunday, February 26:
- After the Fire by Felice Stevens Release Day Blitz
- In Our Author Spotlight: Catt Ford on Cross My Heart and other releases
- Release Blitz – Rick R Reed’s Class Distinctions
- New Love, New Beginnings. This Week at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Monday, February 27:
- In the Spotlight: Ethan Stone on Hacked Up
- INTERLUDE PRESS TOUR Beneath the Stars by Lynn Charles
- SNAPSHOTS release blitz by Addison Albright
- A Free Dreamer Release Day Review: We Met in Dreams by Rowan McAllister
- A Stella Release Day Review: Until You by TJ Klune
- An Alisa Audiobook Review: Romancing the Wrong Twin by Clare London and Rusty Topsfield (Narrator)
- An Alisa Release Day Review: Black Market Blood (New Canadiana #2) by Francis Gideon
Tuesday, February 28:
- RIPTIDE TOUR BLOG and Giveaway: As La Vista Turns by Kris Ripper
- Release Blitz/Review Tour – Ghost (Sanctuary #9) – RJ Scott
- Release Blitz – Posy Roberts’ Momo, My Everything
- A Melanie Release Day Review: Countermind by Adrian Randall
- A Paul B Review: Credo (Demon Elite 8) by April Kelley
- A MelanieM Release Day Review : Ghost (Sanctuary #9) by RJ Scott
Wednesday, March 1:
- COVER REVEAL Between the Secrets by S. Ferguson
- DSP GUEST POST Karen Stivali on Moment of Fate
- DSP GUEST POST T.A. Chase on Why I Love Waiters
- A Caryn Review: Goodnight My Angel by Sue Brown
- A MelanieM Release Day Review: Snowblind by Eli Easton
- A Stella Release Day Review: My Paradise is You (World of Love) by Lucie Archer
- An Alisa Release Day Review: The Real Thing by BG Thomas
Thursday, March 2:
- HARMONY INK PRESS GUEST POST Adrian Randall on Countermind
- DSP GUEST POST Rowan McAllister on We Met in Dreams
- A Jeri Release Day Review: Secrets of You by Skylar M Cates
- An Alisa Review: Tortoise Interruptus by JL Merrow
- An Alisa Review: Chinese Morning (Dragons Schooled #3) by Emily Carrington
Friday, March 3:
- Blog Tour: Ardulum: The First Don by J.S. Fields
- Blog Tour Fallen Angel by Eden Winters
- DSP GUEST POST: BG Thomas on The Real Thing
- A Lila Review: Jumping In (ALPHAS #6) by Cardeno C.
- A Melanie Release Day Review: The Sparky by Marek Moran
- A Paul B Review: Webb (Demon Elite 9) by April Kelley
- An Alisa Release Day Review: Why I Love Waiters by TA Chase
Saturday, March 4:
- Release Blitz – Nell Iris’ Unconditionally
- Release Day Blitz: Guns n’ Boys: Bloodbath by K.A. Merikan
- A Stella Review: Beneath the Stars by Lynn Charles
- A MelanieM Review: Love Tokens by Megan Derr