Romantic Behavior (Bad Behavior #4) by L.A. Witt and Cari Z.
Cover Art: Garrett Leigh
Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words is happy to host L.A. Witt and Cari Z today on their tour for Romantic Behavior. Welcome!
Where would Andreas want to go for the honeymoon?
By L.A. Witt and Cari Z
So if money and time off work weren’t issues, where would Andreas want to take Darren for their honeymoon? I picked five places that I think would top his list, though you’d have to ask Cari if Darren’s list would look even remotely the same…
- Amsterdam. For many reasons, but mostly because even if he won’t admit it out loud, Andreas thinks it would be hilarious to watch Darren get stoned.
- A cabin in the woods a million miles from everything in like Canada or Alaska or something. Basically, anywhere he can escape from all of humanity except Darren, who’s one of the few people he actually likes being around for any length of time. But with a phone in case his kids need to reach him.
- Disneyland or Disney World. Hey, Andreas has a perpetual kid side just like everyone else, and he’s never gotten to go without his own kids in tow. He thinks it would be fun to go with Darren, and he’ll even considering putting on a pair of mouse ears if his man deploys the puppy dog eyes. Just don’t ask him to get on It’s a Small World or he might tase you.
- Anything that doesn’t tax his ankle. Andreas pretty much won’t say no to anything that makes Darren happy, so as long as it’s not cross country skiing, snowboarding, or like the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage or anything else that might make his ankle tender, he’s game.
- Tell everyone they’ve gone on a big cruise or whatever, but just stay home. At the end of the day, all Andreas really wants is to be with Darren. The less traveling they do, the less opportunity there is for disaster to strike, and besides, he’s more than happy to have a staycation. As long as he’s got Darren, he can’t ask for much more, especially if no one knows where they really are. Except the kids, of course.
About Romantic Behavior
Detective Andreas Ruffner is no fool—he’s found a man who loves him, puts up with him, and has stuck with him through hell and back, and it’s time to put a ring on it. Darren Corliss is the love of his life, and he wants the whole world to know it.
Now the fun part—the wedding!
Well, after the not-so-fun part of planning the wedding in between dealing with overbearing and impossible-to-please family members. With future mothers-in-law driving them both up a wall, the guest list growing out of control, and the wedding getting ever more complicated, Darren and Andreas have to wonder if they’re in over their heads.
But they’re going to make it to the altar if it kills them . . . and at this rate, it just might.
About the Bad Behavior Series
It’s “hell no” at first sight for newly partnered detectives Andreas Ruffner and Darren Corliss. Darren is too chipper, Andreas is too gruff, and that whole “IA wants me to prove you’re a dirty cop” thing really doesn’t get them off on the right foot.
It doesn’t matter if they like each other. They’re partners and that’s final. Though Andreas is easy on the eyes. And Darren is kind of cute. And . . . okay, maybe they can make this work.
They’d better, because as their cases get more horrifying—and more personal—they’ll have to trust each other with their lives, and with their hearts.
About Cari Z.
Cari Z was a bookworm as a child and remains one to this day. In an effort to combat her antisocial reading behavior, she did all sorts of crazy things, from competitive gymnastics to alligator wresting (who even knew that was legal!) to finally joining the Peace Corps, which promptly sent her and her husband to the wilds of West Africa, stuck them in a hut, and said, “See ya!” She also started writing, because some things she just thought she could do better. She’s still climbing that ladder, but can’t stop herself from writing, or from sharing what she creates.
Cari enjoys a wide range of literary genres, from the classics (get ‘im, Ahab) to science fiction and fantasy of all types, to historical fiction and reference materials (no, seriously, there are so many great encyclopedias out there). She writes in a wide range of genres as well, but somehow 90% of what she produces ends up falling into the broad and exciting category of m/m erotica. There’s a sprinkling of f/m and f/f and even m/f/m in her repertoire, but her true love is man love. And there’s a lot of love to go around.
Cari has published short stories, novellas, and novels with numerous print and e-presses, and she also offers up a tremendous amount of free content on Literotica.com, under the name Carizabeth.
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an abnormal M/M romance writer who has finally been released from the purgatorial corn maze of Omaha, Nebraska, and now spends her time on the southwestern coast of Spain. In between wondering how she didn’t lose her mind in Omaha, she explores the country with her husband, several clairvoyant hamsters, and an ever-growing herd of rabid plot bunnies. She also has substantially more time on her hands these days, as she has recruited a small army of mercenaries to search South America for her nemesis, romance author Lauren Gallagher, but don’t tell Lauren. And definitely don’t tell Lori A. Witt or Ann Gallagher. Neither of those twits can keep their mouths shut . . .
To celebrate the release of Romantic Behavior, one lucky winner will receive a $10 Riptide credit and their choice in an ebook from each of Cari and L.A.’s backlist! Leave a comment with your contact info to enter the contest. Entries close at midnight, Eastern time, on January 20, 2018. Contest is NOT restricted to U.S. entries. Thanks for following the tour, and don’t forget to leave your contact info!