This year has been a little crazy and we got away from our monthly Best of Lists! But they are back starting with April 2015.
Let’s take a closer look at those stories we read and loved so much. One or two are 4.75 stars rounded up to 5, the rest are 5 star rated stories. Are some of yours there t0o? Drop us a line and let us know what books and authors stood out for you this month!
Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Best Books of April 2015
- Spiretown by Lia Black (5 stars from BJ for this urban fantasy)
- A Perfect Day by Josh Lanyon (5 stars from BJ)
- Blowing Off Steam by Joy Lynn Fielding (5 stars from MelanieM_
- Crash & Burn (Cut & Run #9) by Abigail Roux (5 stars from Mika and myself)
- Holding Out for a Fairy Tale (Least Likely Partnership #2) by A.J. Thomas (5 stars from MelanieM)
- Slasherazzi by Daniel A. Kaine (5 stars by Sammy for this thriller)
- The Intersection of Purgatory and Paradise (Least Likely Partnership #3) by A. J. Thomas (5 stars from MelanieM)
- Thirty Things by Cate Ashwood (5 stars from Stella)
- Fallout by Lisa Henry and M. Caspian (5 stars from Sammy)
- Where the Willows Won’t Grow by Lia Black (5 stars by BJ)
- Diamonds & Dust: Ace of Diamonds One by Laura Harner (Pulp Friction 2015 Altered States (5 stars from MelanieM)
- Hoarfrost (Whyborne & Griffin #6) by Jordan L. Hawk (5 stars from Mika)
- To Touch The Sky (Leap of Faith #2) by M.A. Church (a Paul B Recommended Read)
Really like some of your Romance mentions! Josh Lanyon is a favorite of mine.
He’s a favorite of ours as well!
LikeLiked by 1 person