Last week I was happy to introduce Free Dreamer as our latest reviewer to the Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words blog. Now I get to announce that Wynter aka Lavender Wynter to our merry group of readers and reviewers.
“This marks the beginning of another adventure for me, which is surprising to say the least. I thought I would be well worn out of them by now if one was to know my history. Yet, as I come across Melanie’s call for reviewers, there’s a restless soul in my head that likes to say, “This sounds interesting. Let’s do this. It’ll be fun!”
She likes adventure. So, here I am.
I’m originally from a little island in east Asia, moved to and lived in southeast Asia for 10 years before starting and finishing college in the United States. I write as much as I can in my free time and reading is the only food source I can’t live without. I’m a lover of fantasy and prefer serial fiction (multi-volume stories).
The only genre I stay away from is horror. I’m rather picky and choosy about science fiction.
I’ll like to bid all of you a wonderful and blessed day. I look forward to working with the wonderful people here, and my thanks to Melanie for letting me join the community. It is a pleasure to meet you all.”
What a great month! First F. D. and now Wynter! Woot! What I hope this means for you is that Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words will be able to bring to readers is an even wider spectrum of perspectives (and perhaps new authors and books). I can’t wait to find out.
Now on to this week’s schedule.
This Week at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Sunday, September 13:
- Another Reviewer Announcement and This Week At Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Monday, September 14:
- Cover Reveal for Coming Home Texas by Laura Harner (excerpt)
- Cover Reveal for Blind Redemption by Denise Dearth and Amy Gillen (contest)
- Coffee Sip and Book Break with AT Weaver’s See You In The Morning (excerpt and giveaway)
- A Jeri Review: Charlie’s Hero by Nic Starr
- A Sammy Review: Cronin’s Key II by N. R. Walker
- A Stella Review:Beyond The Surface by Felice Stevens
Tuesday, September 15:
- Jordan L. Hawk Guest Blog and Giveaway
- Exchange of Power’ anthology book blast and contest
- Author Discovery: BJ on Lia Black
- A Mika Review: Dangerous Spirits by Jordan L. Hawk
- A Paul B Review: Love Comes Unheard by Andrew Grey
Wednesday, September 16:
- Larissa Ione’s ‘Base Instincts’ tour and contest
- Book Spotlight: : Unrelenting Feelings (Pickleville #8) by April Kelley (excerpt and contest)
- A Stella Review: Greater Love Hath No Man by Tinnean
- A MelanieM Review: Whiskey and Wry by Rhys Ford
- A Sammy Review: The Hush-Hush Crush by Liberty Lace
Thursday, September 17:
- Coffee Sip and Book Break with Julia Talbot ‘Emerald Eyes’ – excerpt and giveaway
- Book Spotlight: Lodestones by Naomi McKenzie (excerpt and giveaway)
- A MelanieM Review: The Devil’s Brew by Rhys Ford
- A BJ Review: Linhart’s Beautiful Beast by Mel Bossa
- A PaulB Book and Series Review: Condor and the Shifting Sands by John Simpson
Friday, September 18:
- The Other Half Of Me Book Blitz and Contest
- Back to the Supernatural with NR Walker ‘Cronin’s Key: III’ book blast and giveaway
- Shifting Chaos (The Sleepless City Book 4) by Elizabeth Noble: Keep Me In Mind (excerpt and contest)
- A Stella Review: Daddy’s Boy by Vicktor Alexander
- A Wynter Review: Training Complex by Leta Blake
Saturday, September 19:
- A MelanieM Review: The Oracle’s Sprite (The Oracle #4) by Mell Eight