Fickle, Fickle March Part II ~ Its Snowing?
So remember all that lovely warm weather I was talking about? Well, out the window it went and here’s comes the first Nor’easter of our winter season. The meteorologists are calling from anywhere from 6 to 12 inches of accumulated snow here in the metro area, possibly more. Oh those poor cherry blossoms, to say nothing of the annual Cherry Blossom Festival that draws visitors from around the world. Yep, those blossoms will be history, taken down by nature’s blast this week!
And what will that do to our St. Patricks Day parades? Will they be marching in the snow? Most likely.
Oh, this mercurial March. Much like love and romance, it blows hot and cold. It heats up and then quickly can become ice cold. Then flare up when you least expect it. I’m hoping for the more heat to melt this coming snow away quickly.
Lucky In Love – A St. Patrick’s Day Giveaway!
So new giveaway for our readers. With it being St. Patrick’s Day this week, what are your favorite books with Irish settings, or Irish men and romance in them? Lists please and we will post a special St. Patrick’s Day Romance Book List of Love. Random reader will receive gift card of $10 from Dreamspinner Press. Please leave a name and email address with your recs! I will start you off with one that still makes me cry and grabs at my heart every time I read it:
And don’t get me started on those magnificent Morgan men of Rhys Ford’s Sinners series. I’ll add in more when list time comes. Our giveaway ends Saturday, March 18th at midnight. Slainte’! D’fhéadfadh grá i gcónaí a bheith mise! May love always be yours, in life and in our stories. I can’t wait to see what books your lists may bring us.
This Week’s Announcements at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
📚~ Reviewers ~We have a new reviewer coming on. Her name is Julia. And we’re thrilled to have her here. Let Julia tell you something about herself:
I’m Julia, a mid-twenties gay language student from Austria. I love travelling, Japanese curry, Scotland, the sea and anything and all fiction-related. My current passions are writing (mainly short stories and flash fiction) and playing Dungeons & Dragons with friends (where I play as a half-mermaid cleric with a pet pufferfish named Huffl-Puffington Supreme Conqueror of the Northern Seas).
When it comes to literature, I’m basically open for anything that catches my interest in some way. I love books that make me cry, books that make me laugh, books that make me want to ram my head against a wall with spikes protruding from it – as long as a story can get any kind of emotional response out of me, I’m happily along for the ride. That being said, my most-read genre right now would probably be Fantasy and my favourite author Terry Pratchett with his glorious Discworld-series.
Well, I think that should give you a pretty decent picture of myself. Have a lovely day and as a friend of mine once said: Don’t get eaten by a dragon! (Unless they ask nicely and all around seem like a pretty ok-person.^^)
Say hi to Julia and be on the lookout for her reviews to start appearing soon! We are still looking for reviewers. So contact us at email@example.com if you love books and want to tell other about them too!
📚~Last Week’s Giveaway ~ He Turned Out To Be What? Contest and the Winners: Purple Reader (Stella will be in contact with you)
This Week At Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Sunday, March 12:
- Fickle, Fickle March Part II ~ Its Snowing?
- This Week At Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words
Monday, March 13:
- DSP GUEST POST BA Tortuga on Two Cowboys and a Baby
- DSP GUEST POST Ethan Stone on Wild Instincts (Seaside Shifters: Book Two)
- Release Day Blitz Shaper by Christine Danse
- RIPTIDE TOUR BLOG Sons of Devils by Alex Beecroft
- A Barb the Zany Old Lady Release Day Review: Lickety Split by Damon Suede
- A Lila Release Day Review: Step by Step by K.C. Wells
- An Alisa Release Day Review: Dinner at the Blue Moon Cafe by Rick R. Reed
Tuesday, March 14:
- DSP GUEST POST Andrew Grey on Cleansing Flame (Rekindled Flame #2) by Andrew Grey
- Release Blitz – Rick R Reed’s Dinner at the Blue Moon Cafe
- In the Paranormal Spotlight: Insight by Santino Hassell (Riptide Publishing Tour and Giveaway)
- A Jeri Review: Danced Close by Annabeth Albert
- A Stella Review: Momo, My Everything by Posy Roberts
- A Stella Review: Beneath the Stars by Lynn Charles
- An Alisa Review: Falling Hard: Stories of Men in Love by Dale Cameron Lowry
Wednesday, March 15:
- DSP GUEST POST Sarah Madison on Unspeakable Words (The Sixth Sense: Book One)
- Release Blitz & Review Tour – K.C. Wells’s Step By Step
- Who We Are by Nicola Haken Tour and Review
- A MelanieM Release Day Review: Two Cowboys and A Baby by BA Tortuga
- An Ali Release Day Review: Sophie by JP Barnaby
- An Alisa Release Day Review: Running with the Moon by Kiernan Kelly
- An Alisa Review: Love by Design by Sam B. Morgan
Thursday, March 16:
- Release Blitz Tour – The Case Of The Guilty Ghost (End Street Book #6) by RJ Scott and Amber Kell
- RELEASE BLITZ Between the Secrets by S. Ferguson
- Release Day Blitz An Officer’s Submission by Christa Tomlinson
- Release tour Who We Are by Nicola Haken
- A MelanieM Review: Who We Are by Nicola Haken
- Step by Step by KC Wells Release Tour
- A Barb the Zany Old Lady Review: Fallen Angel by Eden Winters
- A Stella Review Spark to the Heart (Parkerburg series #4) by Lee Brazil & Havan Fellows
Friday, March 17 – Happy Ēostre or Ostara:
- Blog Tour for Leaning into the Fall by Lane Hayes
- Book Blitz Here For Us by AM Arthur
- A Caryn Review : Bedside Manner by DJ Jamison
- A Caryn Review: Drinker of Blood (SPECTR Series 2, #3) by Jordan L Hawk
- A Lila Release Day Review: Falling Into the Black by Caitlin Ricci
- A Melanie Releases Day Review: There’s this Guy by Rhys Ford
Saturday, March 18:
- A MelanieM Audiobook Review: Drama Muscle by Joe Cosentino and Narrator Chip Hurley
- Blog for the audiobook of DRAMA MUSCLE, the second Nicky and Noah mystery, by Joe Cosentino, performed by Chip Hurley